Create A Safe School Environment for Children With Food AllergiesThis is a great training course designed for child care providers, school nurses and staff members who would like to provide a safe environment for children with food allergies. The benefits of this curriculum reach everyone in the school by:
- Generating a greater understanding of the safety challenges associated with food allergies, and why vigilance is necessary to provide a safe environment.
- Creating a compassionate and supportive school atmosphere by empowering children to help keep their friends safe.
The Curriculum Includes:
- Eliminating the fear of caring for a child with life-threatening food allergies.
- Building confidence in the staff to advocate for children with food allergies, and help others understand why school policies and procedures have been implemented.
- One Set of Beyond A Peanut - Food Allergy Awareness Cards
- Train the Trainer Workbook
- And a CD Containing:
- Food Allergy Management Training Presentation
- Assessment Questions
- Certificate of Completion
- Food Allergy Awareness Sign for your school
- A "Food Allergy Safety Principles" flyer for the classroom
- A "Food Allergy Resources" flyer for school and families
This product ships directly from Beyond-A-Peanut in Colorado.